What a worrying and troubled time we are finding ourselves in. Nobody knows what the future will hold. The health and well-being of our members young and old troubles us greatly and we will do anything we can as a club to support you.
We have had a few emails asking what the clubs plans are beyond the 20th April if we cannot re-open, so we wanted to share our thoughts with you as it stands today.
In regard to the short term future of the club we will still be asking parents to make payments for 3 out of the 4 weeks we are closed. One of the Easter weeks we were already closed so parents haven’t been charged for this. These replacement hours will be offered during the 6-week Summer holiday when we would normally be putting on Summer training camps.
Regarding the longer term future of the club, if the club continues to be closed after Monday 20th April, we will be looking at a substantial reduction in fees that will be just enough to cover the rent and other essential bills that will continue to come in.
Thankfully the Government have put in measures to financially support clubs at this time and we will continue to monitor and apply for this in the coming days/weeks.
The reopening date is something we will carefully review and re-evaluate as the situation develops and communicate with you accordingly.
The Directors of the Club are in regular contact and are considering the financial, emotional and physical impacts the virus will have on our families, staff and the club itself. We are trying our upmost to support any members who need our help in many ways.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope you and your family keep safe and well.